Guaranty Bank and Trust is monitoring developments related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our highest priorities are the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the well-being of the communities we serve. Guaranty Bank has a Pandemic Contingency Plan in place to respond to COVID-19. Our Plan follows guidance from the Centers for disease Control (CDC). We will continue to monitor the situation and act in a manner that prioritizes you, our customers and our employees. As a reminder, you can access all your Guaranty Bank accounts remotely by using one or more of the services below:
Financial Tips for the Unexpected:
- Set up online and mobile banking options with your financial institution.
- Keep the bank’s contact numbers handy: 24/7 Telephone Banking at 225-638-5626 or tollfree at 866-638-2332
- Set up an Emergency Fund.
- Utilize ATMs and debit cards.
- Set up online BillPay and Mobile Banking to transfer money through online banking.
- Sign up for Mobile Deposits.
- Set up direct deposits with your employer.
- If you must travel to one of our locations, use the drive-thru when possible.
- Beware of any scams. Keep an eye out for suspicious emails and calls looking for money, or donations.
Tips for Minimizing your Risk to the Spread and Exposure of COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
For more information about preventative measures against the virus visit the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html or the Louisiana Office of Public Health http://www.ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/