It’s never too late to start saving for retirement.
- Minimum opening balance is $100
- Available to any depositor with earned income.
- No setup fees
- Additional deposits allowed in any amount up to maximum allowed by law.
- Variable Rate IRA
- Interest is added back to your IRA (Interest accumulates tax-deferred until withdrawal)
- Account automatically renewed at each maturity- no action required by you
- Begin withdrawing as early as age 59 ½ or defer withdrawal until age 72
*Interest rates are variable. The Bank may, at its discretion, change the interest rate on the account
Guaranty Bank offers 2 Types of IRA’s.
A traditional IRA is a special tax deferred savings plan authorized by the Federal Government to encourage you to accumulate money for retirement.
A Roth IRA is an Individual retirement account to which participants are able to make annual non-deductible contributions. Unlike a traditional IRA in which your earnings are tax-deferred, Roth IRA earnings can be tax free.
Still Have Questions?
LET US HELP YOU FIGURE IT OUT!
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 10 New Roads, LA 70760
Routing#: 065204980 | NMLS#: 433800