It’s never too late to start saving for retirement.
- Minimum opening balance is $100
- Available to any depositor with earned income.
- No setup fees
- Additional deposits allowed in any amount up to maximum allowed by law.
- Variable Rate IRA
- Interest is added back to your IRA (Interest accumulates tax-deferred until withdrawal)
- Account automatically renewed at each maturity- no action required by you
- Begin withdrawing as early as age 59 ½ or defer withdrawal until age 72
*Interest rates are variable. The Bank may, at its discretion, change the interest rate on the account
Guaranty Bank offers 2 Types of IRA’s.
A traditional IRA is a special tax deferred savings plan authorized by the Federal Government to encourage you to accumulate money for retirement.
A Roth IRA is an Individual retirement account to which participants are able to make annual non-deductible contributions. Unlike a traditional IRA in which your earnings are tax-deferred, Roth IRA earnings can be tax free.
Still Have Questions?
LET US HELP YOU FIGURE IT OUT!
175 New Roads St.
New Roads, La 70760
3026 Hwy 78
Livonia, La 70755
6800 Main St.
Zachary, La 70791
1086 Lobdell Hwy
Port Allen, La 70767
17445 Hwy 77
Grosse Tete, La 70740
11070 Hwy 77
Maringouin, La 70757
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 10 New Roads, LA 70760
Routing#: 065204980 | NMLS#: 433800